http://cad-draftingservices.blogspot.rs/2013/06/autocad-mechanical-drawings.html

Welcome to my website

I am M.A.Sc. of Mechanical Engineering. I live in Belgrade, Serbia (Europe). My previous work experience, over the period more than 14 years, included several Design engineering positions in domestic and foreign companies. 
I am also part of BIM Revit MEP freelance Team based in Belgrade which is able to do very big and complex 3D Models and create drawings. For more details and 3D MEP Design references please see link below.

3D BIM MEP References


The general job description included:


- 3D BIM-CAD MEP Design
- HVAC and Pipelines 3D Design and calculations 

- Sprinkler design & calculations
- Drawings for constructions
- 3D Design & Visualization 

Softwares:

Revit MEP
AutoCAD MEP
AutoCAD 3d/2d & Programing
Autodesk Inventor Profesional
Autodesk Navisworks Manage
Autodesk Showcase
Lumion

Please do contact me by e-mail or skype for any questions and further communication.

Contact Information:

Predrag Stoiljkovic, M.A.Sc. M.E.
BIM MEP Design Engineer  

Skype: predrag.stoiljkovic
e-mail: psdraftingservice@gmail.com